CASE STUDY | AMPLIFON HEARING HEALTH CARE
DISRUPTING THE HEARING HEALTH CARE LANDSCAPE TO CONNECT DIRECTLY WITH PATIENTS
BRAND POSITIONING • RESPONSIVE SITE DESIGN • IN-MARKET CONCEPT VALIDATION • CONTENT STRATEGY • DIGITAL SALES ENABLEMENT
Hypothesis: By mapping and optimizing the customer journey of a hearing health provider, we can find new points of contact to deliver educational materials and information on benefits to their partner’s members. Specifically, we can use digital channels to serve these audiences where they haven’t reached before.
Solution/ Approach: Starting in 2016, we redesigned Amplifon Hearing Health Care’s digital experience to focus on member needs. This included re-platforming digital channels, as well as creating educational experiences that could give customers insight into their own hearing health. By creating hearing health quizzes, we started their first direct-to-consumer campaign as a proof-of-concept for a toolkit that could be iterated and scaled to reach Amplifon’s health plan partners.
“Your ability to hear has a dramatic impact on overall health, but when it’s hard enough to reach your health plan partner, let alone those partner’s members, there’s a need for a great, tangible member experience to come to life. That’s where we came in.”
– Matthew Volenec, Solution Lead at GoKart Labs
“From strategy to project management, acquisition marketing, technical expertise, writing, design and analytics, every member of the GoKart team delivered at 100% of my expectations. I would definitely recommend GoKart Labs to a friend or colleague in need of a partner in digital services.”
– Keva Meyer, Director of Marketing at Amplifon Hearing Health Care
- We created marketing toolkits for both the B2B and B2C audiences that included educationally-focused strategies for content, materials and the website with the goal of user acquisition.
- In 2016, Amplifon Americas grew 8.2% faster than the market average.
- In 2017, revenue grew 42% year over year and netted $1.1 million.
- In 2017, digital referrals increased by 31%
- In 2017, net units sold from referrals generated via the website increased by 27%